The Perceptions organization was formed in 2002 to provide educational programs, networking opportunities and services for the well-being of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender individuals and their families, allies, and their community-at-large. The scholarship will be awarded to a Michigan resident who has demonstrated a passion for promoting mutual respect and acceptance across borders of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must be a Michigan resident
- High school senior, college student, or non-traditional student
- Pursuing a graduate or undergraduate degree or vocational training
- Demonstrated a commitment to promoting respect and acceptance of diversity across all borders including race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression
- Part or full-time enrollment
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.